Monday, March 23, 2009

It's been awhile

I just realized I haven't posted on here in over a month. I am so sorry. I guess since we moved to the country we have been staying busy. So much to do out here.

A little update. I have two more weddings that I will be taking pictures at, one in April and the other in September. I am so excited. I pray that God will help me grow this into a career. I love photography and am teaching myself more and more everyday. I am doing everything I can to take this to the next level. Of course having a great model helps!

I just got a new camera last week. I haven't taken any pictures with it yet, but they are coming. Here are some pictures I did talk with my other camera last week. Enjoy. I promise to keep up with this more often!










1 comment:

Resa said...

The dance pictures are so cute!