Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is here!



























Today was my first time doing a real photo shoot for Chrissy with at http://www.dottiestripelayne.etsy.com/ . Emily got to model some clothes which was fun but the other two girls are wonderful models. I couldn't believe how they could just pose on key. Here are some of the pictures. Chrissy makes the cutest outfits and these pictures just show a few of them. You have to check out her site to see the rest!
My favorite outfit is the Carolina Gamecock one and Emily just looked too cute in it. All the girls loved dressing in their Halloween costumes that Chrissy made, I couldn't pick a favorite out of those! The girls did great. They changed clothes and took pictures for 2 and 1/2 hours and still had energy to run around! It was a fun afternoon.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thanks so much!!! I love the pictures!!!

calicodaisy said...

The outfits are darling, and so is your daughter. I love the tutus.
-- Michele