Friday, September 12, 2008

A new friend



Today Emily played with Alivia. Alivia's aunt Chrissy made Emily's Birthday outfit and now has made another outfit for Emily that you will see soon. You can see more of her items at her etsy store - http://www.dottiestripelayne.etsy.com/. Since both girls stay at home we figured it would be a great idea to get them together to play. They had so much fun. By the end of the morning you would have thought they were sisters. Emily followed Alivia everywhere. I couldn't help but take my camera and I was so glad I did. Alivia is so photogenic I got some great shots of her. Thanks Chrissy and Alivia:)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Guess we both had the same idea!! We had a great time. We really do need to get together more often. Thanks again and see you Tuesday!!

Chrissy said...

Your silly. Your write up was good to. Thanks for adding my shop:) Alivia has talked about you and Emily all weekend!! See you Tuesday!!