Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I want for Christmas





Okay. I have been pretty slack lately. Sorry about that but you know how things go around the holidays! Here is a quick update...we are moving! YEA. We are moving to the woods. We won't actually move until January or February 2009, (can you believe it is almost 2009) Anyway, we are getting things ready to move, I am anyway. I have moved some small items in but can't really do anything else until they finish painting the new house...I am so ready to get out of this on. I don't know what it is but we have lived here only 4 years and I am tired of living here. I guess with a child you just collect even more junk. I feel like I have no room here at all. I know I do but the OCD in me says I don't.

The other thing going on was tonight we went to see Santa with Emily's man Grant. What is it about a trip to the mall? I didn't think I would see anyone and instead I saw everyone. Go figure!

Anyway a few weeks ago Emily and I were at the mall and she said she wanted to see Santa but when I took her up there she wouldn't even look at him or get near him so I figured if she saw Grant do it then she would do it...and of course mom's are right! It worked. She was such a champ. I think she actually told him something. Of course I know what she wants...my simple child only wants, A RED BEAR. Isn't that sweet! I hope she sticks to one thing small every year! Here are some pictures I took!






1 comment:

Chrissy said...

How sweet is that?!? A Red Bear; she better get the biggest red bear ever:) Merry Christmas!!!