Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My first wedding









This past weekend I was able to take pictures of a wedding for the first time. I am so excited about people asking me to take pictures for them. Come to find out, I have pretty good prices! I really hope this part-time hobby becomes a full-time job. I just love taking pictures.

Over the last two years since Emily was born I have grown fonder of taking pictures, specially children pictures. Go figure! I love the eyes of a child. I love trying to figure out what they are thinking and watching how they react to the camera, and/or their mommy standing behind me making silly faces. There is nothing more precious then a child's smile, however adults need pictures of themselves too. I have realized I can do more then just children. I really enjoyed doing this wedding. It was a big step and a big task, even for a small wedding but I couldn't be happier with the turn out. I was so glad I got this opportunity.

I look forward to taking more pictures and to taking some photography classes this winter. Here are a few pictures of the wedding. You can see more at my website - http://pattonphotography.shutterfly.com/

No comments: