Sunday, November 23, 2008

DSL Winter Line


























Today was a beautiful day, which was great. I took pictures today for Chrissy the owner and designer of DSL Kids - http://www.dottiestriplayne.etsy.com/. I was amazed at the cute clothes. I could never put together what Chrissy puts together. She is so talented. I am amazed at all the new things she comes up with.

The girls did really great today...and the baby boy. He is so cute. It is so funny to watch the girls during these photoshoots. You can really tell that they love clothes, already! You can also tell when they have on their favorite outfit! Can you guess my favorite? What is your favorite?

If you want some really cute clothes check out her website!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thanks to our wonderful photographer:) You Rock!!!

calicodaisy said...

I'm looking through all the photos now - links sent by Chrissy. They look marvelous, and your little one is a doll in the leotard and tutu! It's fun to see some of my work on another crafter's creations. -- Michele