Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two already?








Tomorrow Emily will be TWO. I can't believe it. Today we had a little party for her. She had so much fun and got so many great gifts. She was so overwhelmed when we got home she actually got in the cooler full of icy cold water and drinks. Go figure. All the new toys and she decided to jump in the cooler in the kitchen. Crazy child! It didn't take her long to come put those cold feet on me. UGH!Here are a few party pictures. I will post some more tomorrow on her actual birthday. I decided to just have my parents and the in-laws over tomorrow. Two days of gifts though...what a lucky child! If only she knew now to enjoy this Birthday thing because the older you get the less it is acknowledged! Oh if only they knew now what we already know as adults.

No comments: