Friday, June 20, 2008

Choo Choo

Today was a wonderful day. For the first time Emily got to go to the park with her Grandma Nana and for the first time she got to ride the train. Oh what a wonderful day it was. Emily and I talked about her day and this is what she said...

Mommy my day was amazing. I don't get to see my grandma nana much so when you told me last night she was coming over I was so excited. I did just like you said I slept in because you told me I would feel better and be able to play longer, man mommy you were right.

I didn't know what to think when you told me we were going to ride a train. I kept thinking Thomas is so big how will we ever get on him. Then when we got to the park and the train was for people my size, oh I couldn't believe it. I was still unsure about it all and while Grandma Nana and I sat there watching everyone I kept wonderfing why I was just sitting there in that little seat. This is when you were taking pictures. Why do you do that mom? I kept thinking, what fun is a train that doesn't move? Oh and mom it was green, it wasn't like thomas at all.
I thought all the kids were funny running to get on this train that didn't move and I still thought you were silly when you said we are going to ride but you were right again...we started moving. Oh my mommy. It was so much fun. I sat there just like a big girl too, didn't I.

There was one thing I didn't like today though. Mommy why did you try to sit me in that mans lap? I was very upset. He could have had dirt on him, I hate dirt. I know you wanted my picture with this man but I didn't like that. Don't do it again please, okay. I got over it really quick but come on mom, lets not do that.

Mommy this was the best day. I will never ever forget this day. I road a TRAIN, one made just for me and I did it with my Grandma Nana...oh yea and you mommy. Thank you.
Oh and tell Grandma Nana thanks. I couldn't believe you took money out of my piggy bank this morning. I didn't know why you did that but then I understood we had to pay to ride the train. Thomas has to get paid. But after we got home, you weren't looking and Grandma Nana gave me money to put back in my piggy bank. Ha Ha














No comments: