Thursday, June 5, 2008

Me, Me, Me

Hi everyone. My name is Michelle. I am a wife, mom, taxi driver, cook, house keeper, daughter, and so much more. I have a wonderful daughter that is almost 2 years old. She is my angel. I thank God for her every minute of every day. I love my husband too but there is nothing like a daughter.

I have been at home with Emily everyday from the day she was born. I am doing all I can to try to stay at home with her. With God's grace I will be able to continue. I started doing handmade items when I was out of college and now I have started back. Jewelry is my thing. I love doing custom orders. I just can't get enough.

I am OCD, which I didn't know until after I got married but it explains a lot about my childhood. Anyway, that is why I always have to be doing something. I can't just relax. My mind won't let me. Even when I lay in bed at night I have a million thoughts in my head. If only I had a penny for each. I like to stay busy with my daughter of course but as a parent you have to have your escape and jewelry is mine. I wish my escape was exercise, it needs to be, but no it is jewelry and if I don't do that then I eat. No I am not pregnant just OCD.

So hopefully this blog will help me release some of that worked up energy or maybe it will even help me get more orders. Regardless, life is great.

1 comment:

The Hollis Family said...

Michelle,
Hey- It was so good to hear from you on my blog! This is such a simple, entertaining way to keep in touch with people. Your little girl is simply an angel; she is absolutely adorable! Love the jewlery too! I look forward to seeing you guys and more cool stuff on your blog!
~Jeri Dill Hollis