Friday, August 15, 2008

A New Day

I feel as if I am getting back to normal. Finally! I still can't lift anything over 10 pounds so today Emily climbed up in my bed and took a nap with me instead of in her crib. It was so sweet and I was so tired. After the nap I felt NEW. Maybe it was her waking me up by putting her little arm around me (okay she tried to put it around me, it wouldn't fit) or maybe it was when she scrunched up beside me as close as she could, or maybe it was the soft little kiss she gave me on my cheek. Regardless, whatever it was about that nap made me feel so much better. I kind of feel light and free, it could be the medicine:) but I think it is just God getting me back on my feet with Emily's help! All the prayers helped too. Thank you all!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'm glad you're feeling better. No matter what we're going through our children seem to always add sunshine!

Black Eyed Susie said...

So sorry to read what has happened. What a wonderful, caring daughter Emily is. She seems to sense exactly what you need.