Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Written in the books

This won't be long because I am still heavily medicated right now. I just wanted everyone to know that the D&C is over. Not much tissue was there which means I had already passed a lot of it last week (hince the pain and bleeding last week) For some reason my body was holding on to some part of the pregnancy still so the D&C was the way to go.

I know it was meant to be because my doctor actually was on the floor and did the procedure. Dr. S has been with me during all of this and he was going to do it during patients today but when I found out Dr. K was there too I told the nurse to tell her I was there and would like her to do it. This women is my doctor, my friend, and someone that means so much to me. She has done to 2 liposcopic surgeries on me in the past and another outpatient deal and now this. She just got back this week from being on with her own family illnesses, so she didn't know anything that was going on. She told me she could do this and hugged me big time. I knew she had had one herself years back. I felt bad for leaving Dr. S in the wind but there is no one that can replace Dr. K. So I know today was the day it was all suppose to happen and this was all preplanned even down to the surgeon. What was weird was last night I kept remembering Dr. K doing the other surgeries and was remembering how everything was okay before and this one would be ok too,And then at the hospital....there she was.
THANK YOU GOD again and again.

I wish I could write more but feeling sick so time to pass out....love you all and thanks for all the prayers.

No comments: