Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No sleep for me tonight

So I can't sleep. It is about 1 in the morning and here I sit in front of this darn computer!

Today has had it's ups and downs. I look at Emily in a different way now. I am so lucky to have her. I can't really be mad that I am having all these problems, I mean some people don't even have one child, I have already been blessed with a great little girl. I would love another one but right now my thoughts are on Emily. I think that if this would have happened when I was pregnant with her it would have been a lot harder, I would have had a break down. But now that I have her, I focus on her. You know if you what I mean if you are a parent or are close to any child, your child is your world and your world no longer stops because of what is going on you with mentally or physically. I can't let this stop me, before Emily it would have but now it can't. Besides, I know now more then ever, it will be okay. I am so grateful for Emily, today just helped me see that even more.

I do want to send many thanks to all my friends. I haven't told everyone what is going on with me, to be honest I am tired of telling the story of today. Some know and others have looked at my blog and well it is a great way to tell people what you want them to know but don't want to have to tell them. So for all the prayers...Thank You...for all the comments...I thank you. I really do appreciate the love you are sending my way. Friends...they are the best! I love you all and Thanks you for everything!

Today...was a long day. It is weird how the bad days in your life seem to just linger on and those great days (like when you are on vacation) those days just fly by. Why is that? Uhmmm, the things thought of when awake late at night!

Thanks again everyone! I love you!

No comments: