Friday, August 22, 2008

The room is complete

Emily now has a new room. A little bit of a big girls room. It is so cute. I love it! It is weird though that for a little over two years there has been the same crib in her room, on the same wall, with the same bedding and now it is gone. She is growing up!

While rearranging her room I realized just how much stuff she has. There is something on every wall, on every inch of the floor around the walls and her closet is packed. Isn't it amazing just how much stuff a child has? My parents said I had all kinds of fun toys but I don't remember them at all. I think they are telling a little lie! Who knows:) But I won't let Emily forget all that she has because I am taking pictures, mainly of the big stuff!

I don't have many pictures to look back on from when I was a kid and those I do have don't show many cool toys like Emily has. I didn't have a tent. I remember making them out of sheets and chairs. What fun it was back then but Emily has a really nice tent. I also don't remember having a high chair for my baby dolls or a little girl table but my parents said I did. They have no proof though! By me taking these pictures Emily will know in the years to come that I was telling the truth about all the cool things she played with. Just a little something to hang over her head! Kids these days are just so lucky!

No comments: